The Allflex Identiplier Applicator is used to apply a variety of Allflex tags. It has a ‘flip-pin’ head, that enables the pin to swivel out if an animal pulls it’s head away during the application. The design minimises the chance of tearing the ear or having the applicator pulled from your hands. The Allflex Identiplier Applicator is used to apply all two-piece visual tags, electronic cattle tags and two-piece electronic sheep and goat tags.
Features and benefits
- Produced from specialised materials for durability
- The grip is designed to ease hand fatigue from repeated use
- Deep jaw makes tag placement easier
- Quick and simple application
- One applicator to suit several purposes resulting in reduced equipment costs
- Replacement applicator pin located in the handle
- Spare applicator pin and jaw insert available
The Identiplier has an insert which allows it to be a multi-purpose device. Insert facing in for visual and electronic sheep tags, rotate the insert 180° for electronic cattle tags. For application instructions, including tag positioning, please download our instruction brochure under the applicator’s webpage or contact us.
For more information or to order please visit your local store or distributor or contact us for details on the store closest to you.