The Allflex Maxi Male tag is a two-piece visual tag most commonly used in the identification of cattle. It is also used for a variety of other identification purposes across the agricultural industry. The Allflex Maxi Male tag can be paired with any of the Allflex Female tag range. Pair with the Allflex Maxi Female tag to add extra visibility when looking at the animal from behind.
Features and benefits
- Designed for durability.
- Available in a large colour range.
- Stem design is less prone to snagging.
- Available either printed to suit your identification purposes or blank to be hand written on with the Allflex Tag Pen.
- Flexible marking options available including a wide variety of letter and number combinations.
- Available in a range of LazaFX (Ink-Over-Lazar) and Laza print options.
- 10-digit printing capability.
99mm (H) x 73mm (W).