Turn up the heat on your AI programme and enter our prize draw to win a SenseHub Beef system
Want to know the optimum time to inseminate each cow to improve conception rates? Want to be sure that your bull is working effectively?Not always with your cows? Trying to concentrate on your day job?
From the makers of Heatime®, the world renowned dairy monitoring system; SenseHub Beef is the most advanced solution for heat detection and health monitoring specifically designed for beef cattle and it’s more affordable than you think.
Real-time, data and alerts for every animal in your herd wherever; whenever via your smartphone, tablet or PC; so that you can be sure you’ll be the first to know if an animal is in heat, in distress or requires attention.
What is SenseHub Beef?
SenseHub Beef is the world's first cow monitoring solution that specifically analyses the behaviour of your beef cattle to provide you with the knowledge to efficiently manage your herd via 5 key areas:
- Heat - Tighten your calving period through the accurate identification of the peak time for insemination so you can optimise conception rates. Detailed heat reports allow you to identify anoestrus or non-cycling animals and those who may have aborted allowing you to make informed breeding decisions; particularly relating to your heifers
- Health - Early detection of health problems providing you with the ability to intervene sooner and reduce the use of drug products
- Calving - Reporting of potential difficult calving and possible post-natal health problems in your cattle so you can be prepared and monitor certain animals
- Feed - Support in defining the most suitable feeding strategy at group level, giving you an accurate indication of the effectiveness of the ration or feed changes
- Routine - Monitor sudden, planned or unforeseen changes within groups so you can minimise any negative impacts
SenseHub Beef. The most advanced solution for heat detection and health monitoring.
To celebrate the launch of the SenseHub Beef cow monitoring system, we've got a 15 cow eSense system worth over £2400 up for grabs.
Complete the entry form below to be in with a chance of winning
Terms and Conditions
• The Promoter is ALLFLEX UK GROUP LIMITED, 1 Greencroft Industrial Park, Stanley, County Durham, DH9 7YA.
• The Promotion is a prize draw with the winner receiving a SenseHub Beef cow monitoring system with 15 eSense tags.
• No purchase is required.
• Internet connection and compatible PC or mobile device required for installation. Costs incurred for internet connectivity and the availability of a compatible PC or mobile device to be borne by the winner. Installation cost FOC. Further eSense tags or cSense collars to be purchased from an authorised dealer at prevailing RRP.
• The Promotion start date is 23rd May 2019 and ends midnight on 31st October 2019.
• To qualify to enter the competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland.
• Employees of Allflex Group UK Limited or any associated company are not eligible to enter the competition.
• Entries must be registered via a completed entry form or online at www.allflex.global/uk/win
• The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
• Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
• The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
• The Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
• By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.