Allflex Young Stock Application provides advanced health monitoring of calves up to six months old, enabling you to detect the onset of health issues very early, sometimes even before clinical signs appear. With early detection, you can promptly begin treatment or otherwise intervene, reducing drug usage and preventing or reducing impact on each calf’s growth curve or future performance, and ultimately reducing mortalities. Automated monitoring and detection saves time and effort and reduces dependence on skilled labor.
Starting from 24 hours after tag attachment and assignment to a newborn calf, you can detect emerging health issues at a very early stage, even before the appearance of clinical signs.
- Detect health issues early on, before clinical signs
- Preserve the growth curve
- Improve treatment decision making
- Streamline your management and operations
- Improve the quality of your dairy herd and reduce costs