Traceability Project Manager
In the year 2020 there will be introduced in Poland official world leading food traceability scheme. As the global leader in Animal Intelligence, Allflex will be bidding for these projects and should Allflex be successful then a dedicated project manager will be required to manage the delivery and implementation phase.
Delivery of the projects will require working closely with many levels of the organisation, including the Innovation Centre in Israel, the EMEA Customer Service Hub & Technical Support teams and the local team in Poland. There will be many stakeholders to manage and complex issues to address.
It is expected that following the delivery of the traceability projects, the position will transition either to support similar projects globally, or to ensure excellent customer experiences in Poland.
Manage key projects until completion, coordinating workstreams and managing timelines
Essential skills and attributes
- Coordinate with regional and global support as necessary;
- Manage a complex partnership of Project partners;
- Ensure projects are delivered to an agreed budget;
- Keep a tight grip of the scope, and ensure alignment is maintained with appropriate approvals procedures for any changes;
- Assist in documenting the project to enable it to be replicated in other markets;
- Provide trainings for a training team, technical support team and final customers – project beneficiaries;
- Readiness to travel, estimated travel rate 60%;
- Ability to build and manage the team;
- Experience in conducting trainings;
- Understanding of livestock and animal production industry, market trends, and business environment;
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity;
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills;
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Ability to work comfortably in a matrix organization;
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work effectively at all organizational levels;
- Ability to work under time and business-delivery pressure.
- Customer service experience of min 5 years;
- Knowledge of agricultural market;
- English as strong second language;
- Employment based on job contract;
- An interesting job with a great opportunity for professional development;
- Training package;
- Attractive salary, necessary work tools, a wide benefit package.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please include in your CV the following statement: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Please be advised that the Administrator of your data is Allflex Polska sp. z o.o., Psary Małe, 62-300 Września, ul. Nekielska 11G. Data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access your data and correct it. Providing data in the scope specified by the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974. the Labor Code and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.