Allflex Matching Management TSU Sets offer a combination of a visual tag matched to your National Livestock Identification System (NLIS) device and Tissue Sampling Units. All matched and trayed together as a unit for convenient application.
The NLIS Maxi + Maxi TSU Combo set contains a Maxi Female and Maxi Male Visual Tag + matching NLIS breeder/post breeder (EID) Female and Do Not Remove Male button + Tissue Sampling Unit.
Features and benefits
- Ability to pair the tags to the TSUs, creates an absolute sample-to-animal linkage.
- Bucket files are available to be downloaded for your herd management purposes.
- The convenience of a trayed combination eliminating the need to ‘match’ these devices at a later date.
- Traying reduces the risk of lost tag pieces.
- The management number on the visual tag can also be marked on the NLIS tag (up to 5 digits).
- The property name or brand/logo can also be printed on the visual tag.
- Customised matching management tags are also available to include your name, company, logo, brand or any other information you may require.
- Multiple combinations of visual tags available.
The Allflex Universal, Ultramatic, Lazamatic or Identiplier Applicators can be used to apply both the (NLIS) electronic cattle and visual tags. The Allflex TSU Applicator is used to take the tissue samples for the TSUs. For further instructions please download the respective applicator instruction brochure or contact us.
For more information or to order please visit your local store or distributor or contact us for details on the store closest to you.
Australian Year Colours
2016 = BLACK, 2017 = WHITE, 2018 = ORANGE, 2019 = GREEN, 2020 = PURPLE, 2021 = YELLOW, 2022 = RED, 2023 = BLUE Colours above repeat on an eight year cycle. Post Breeder = PINK (Please note, the year colour guide above is not compulsory when tagging cattle)